Last updated: April 28, 2021
Definition and Interpretation
Sensitive Datameans race, religion, political opinions, fingerprints, facial recognition, biometric data, health condition, genetic data, medical history, disability and criminal records.
1. What Personal Data we collect
(1) Personal detailssuch as title, full name, gender, age, occupation, qualifications, job title, position, business type, company name, nationality, country of residence, date of birth, marital status, information on national identification card, social security number, passport number, tax identification number, signature, photograph, facial features for recognition, insurance details, license plate details, house registration, household income, salary and personal income;
(2) Contact detailssuch as postal address, delivery details, billing address, residential address, workplace address, address on national identification card, telephone number, facsimile, email address, LINE ID, Facebook account, Facebook ID, Google ID, Twitter ID, and other ID from social networking applications or platforms, your contact person details and any other contact details you provided to OPN;
(3) Financial detailssuch as debit and credit card or bank information, debit and credit cards number, credit card type, issuance and expiration date, cycle cut, account details, prompt pay number, payment details and records, information in relation to the risk profile for the business, credit rating, solvency and any other financial details;
(4) Transaction detailssuch as payment information, payment date and time, payment amount, details about refund, refund amount, date and location of purchase, order number, address/date and time for pick up delivery, acknowledgement of receipt, warranty details, complaints and claims, booking details, rental details, transaction history, transaction status and any other details in relation to the transactions that occurs on OPN’s platform;
(5) Technical detailssuch as Internet Protocol Address (IP address) and its location, cookies, media access control (MAC) address, web beacon, log, device ID, device model and type, browser information, browser type and version, network, connection details, access details, log in data, access time and location, time spent of OPN’s platform, search history, operating system and platform and other technology on devices you use to access the platform, including any other technical information arising from using OPN’s platform;
(6) Profile detailssuch as username, password, profile details and picture, purchase history, orders, financial records;
2.For what purpose does OPN collect and use your Personal Data
OPN shall collect and use your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- For providing the Platform Service to you (as defined in our Terms of Service);
- For the registration and authentication of your Account; we will collect and use your Personal Data to register, verify, prove, affirm, identify and authenticate your identity;
- For processing payment and communicating with you about products and services together with the promotional offers;
- For providing troubleshooting and improvement of our Platform Service including performance analysis, errors fixing, usability testing and any other activities for increasing the efficiency of our Platform Service;
- For recommendation of our features, products and services that you might be interested including the identification of your preferences;
- For compliance with the legal requirements, legal proceedings, laws and regulations and governmental authorities’ orders;
- For communicating with you in relation to the Platform Service via different channels (e.g., mobile phone or email);
- For advertising such as providing of privilege, sales promotion, special offer and any other marketing communications in relation to our services; and
- For prevention and detection of fraudulent or suspicious transactions in order to protect the customer (for example, to comply with the Anti-Money Laundering regulations and any other prevention measures);
3. Does OPN share your Personal Data
- Third parties who provide products, services applications and/or skills to you through our Platform Service
For example, you can purchase the products, services, applications and/or skills from third parties through our Website or Platform Service. In this regard, we also offer services or sell products jointly with third parties’ businesses and share your Personal Data to such third parties;
- Other individuals and companies who acts on our behalf or assists our Platform Service, regarding (1) information technology services; (2) warehouse and logistics services; (3) payment service providers; (4) research agencies; (5) analytic service providers; (6) auditors; (7) marketing, advertising media, and communications agencies; (8) campaign and event organizers; (9) sale representative agencies; (10) telecommunication service providers; (11) authentication and dip chip service providers; (12) data storage and cloud service providers; (13) other products or services (if any).
In this regard, we will disclose only Personal Data that is necessary for their operation and such third parties receiving Personal Data shall agree not to use such information for other purpose;
- Third parties who received Personal Data due to the development of Platform Service or sale of business.
- Any other event that we received consent from you in writing.
4. Legal basis
OPN is enable to collect, use or disclose your Personal Data without any encumbrance or obligation under the following grounds:
- To perform contractual obligation;
- For legitimate interests.
In such case, we will inform you the legitimate interest before using, collecting or disclosing your Personal Data. In such case, the legitimate interests are, for example, responding to your queries, improving and personalizing our platform, undertaking marketing, detecting or preventing illegal activities (e.g. checking your identity, fraud prevention);
- To comply with legal requirements or regulations, order of the court or other governmental authorities, or to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, or safety issues;
- To protect your vital interests or other persons;
- Any other event that we received consent from you in writing, provided that the using, collecting or disclosing of such Personal Data shall not override your rights.
5. Security of your Personal Data
OPN awares of the importance in protecting your Personal Data by developing the appropriate security measures which is in accordance with the procedural safeguards of Personal Data to protect your Personal Data against any loss, unauthorized or unlawful access, destruction, misuse, alteration or disclosure. We, therefore, ensure that we have followed all the information security policies and guidelines relating to such matters.
6. How long do we keep your Personal Data
We shall retain your Personal Data within a reasonable time and necessary to fulfill the purpose for collecting such data and within a timeframe as specified by Applicable Law.
7. Cookies and other Identifier
Cookies are files with small amount of data and are typically carried by the device when you visit the Website. Cookies will be used to store or track your behavior while using the Website for trend or users’ movements analysis. Some cookies are strictly necessary for making the Website functions properly. Therefore, if you reject, remove or block cookies, it can affect your user experience or limit the use of some or all features or functions of the Website.
8. Your rights as the owner of Personal Data
Subject to Applicable Law and exceptions thereof, you may have the following rights in relation to your Personal Data:
(1) Access:You have the right to access or request a copy of the Personal Data we have collected, used, or disclosed about you. For your own privacy and security, we may require you to prove your identity before providing the requested information.
(2) Rectification:You have the right to rectify or correct your Personal Data
(3) Data Portability:You have the right to obtain your Personal Data in a structured, electronic format, and to send or transfer such Personal Data.
(4) Objection:You may have the right to object the certain collection, use, or disclosure of your Personal Data.
(5) Restriction:You have the right to restrict the use of your Personal Data in certain circumstances.
(6) Withdraw Consent:You have the right to withdraw your consent to our collection, use, or disclosure of your Personal Data at any time.
(7) Deletion:You have the right to request OPN to delete or de-identify your Personal Data that we collect, use, or disclose about you, unless the retain of such data is made in order to comply with Applicable Law.
(8) Lodge a complaint:You have the right to lodge a complaint to the competent authority where you believe our collection, use or disclosure of your Personal Data is unlawful or noncompliant with Applicable Law .
9. Contact OPN
OPN TH Co., Ltd.
Crystal Design Center 1448/20, L5 Building, Soi Ladprao 87 Chanthrasuk, Praditmanutham Road, Klongchan, Bang Kapi, Bangkok 10240Phone: +66 2 252 8777Email: email@example.com